Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yokoo

I am addicted to yarn.

I learned how to crochet from my mom a couple of years ago while we were living in my uncle's basement after a house fire. With nothing to do all day, I asked my mom to teach me. About two years later, I taught myself how to knit by watching instructional videos on YouTube. Suffice to say, I love it.

I've been getting better, practicing a lot. But one of my biggest knitting inspirations is this woman, Yokoo.

My mom sent me a link to an interview that she did with Etsy, and when I found her shop I seriously stared, slack-jawed, at her work for probably a half hour. It blows any knitting I've ever seen out of the proverbial water! Besides her beautiful knitting, her pictures are sooo dreamy. Check 'em out!

I'm going to own one of her pieces someday. SOMEDAY.

Website. GO.
http://www.yokoo.us

No comments:

Post a Comment