Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GirlPersons talk about: Dreams for the future

Chantel: Rachel, I just want to quit my job and move to a wooden house on the cliffs in Oregon with a man that has a beard and is a bit chubby and warm and kisses me a lot and we don't have to work we just get money from his rich parents so we can read and be in love all day. Is that too much to ask?

Rachel: No, it's really not. Is it too much to ask if you and your husband would throw dinner parties? Because sometimes when my husband is not out on his fishing yacht him and I will be in our get away house also in Oregon and we like dinner parties with old friends. Our husbands could compare beards and you and I could write blogs and books and paint together.

C: Rachel, I don't think that's too much at all. And our husbands would be really good cooks and know all about wine and become best friends. Our dinner parties would be understated and so beautiful with amazing food and just the coolest people. But not fake cool, actual cool.

R: Maybe I'll even pop out a little one who would be very obedient and laughs a lot and you can knit him fashionable cardigans that you retail on Etsy for $90.

C:And I'll have a beautiful curly haired girl that will love wearing suspenders at a young age and will love Daniel Day Lewis as I do.

R:Exactly. You know how to have a good life. And you and your husband could come sail with us around Alaska on our boat for Spring vacations and go to Canada.

C: And I can knit us all big fisherman's sweaters and you and I will have chairs that my husband builds for us on the deck to sit and talk and read and write in.

R: I want my husband to drive a fancy Subaru and own a chocolate lab.

C: I am going to be friends with lots of musicians so my kid will grow up with people singing all the time and she'll write songs and put on concerts for us at our dinner parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment