Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Smoking Section

Rachel and i are students at a local university, and just outside the library is a smoking section, with some round cement things for people to sit and smoke and do other smoking-related activities on. Needless to say, we always see interesting things happening. I have decided that we are going to begin a new project: Operation Smoking Section. We are going to learn as much as we can about the smokers that comprise this section of the university, and post our findings here. Starting with today:

Rachel and I were sitting outside, chatting about stuff, and I looked over and saw someone in the smoking section wearing plastic gloves. I was kind of freaked out, but didn't know what he was doing, so I pointed it out to Rachel and then we went back to our conversation. A few minutes later, Rachel looked back over, and exclaimed, "Is he piercing that girls ear?" You better believe he was. Piercing ears. In the smoking section. Makes sense, doesn't it?

More later.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about, a few weeks ago I got handed this leaflet by a random girl in a shade shirt that was an advertisement for a new LDS dating website. I passed a kid at the smoking section and gave it to him

    ReplyDelete