Saturday, September 25, 2010

I made a hipster mad.

Isn't that like killing a unicorn? Anyway, here's the story.

I work at the local mall, and we sell these glorious little things called Pillow Pets. Hipsters LOVE to love them, ironically of course, and a couple of them made their way over to my kiosk.

One of them looked like Mel Brooks! Like a taller, mustached Mel Brooks. So much so that I was moved to tell him that! He was NOT happy, for some reason. I think he might have not actually known who Mel Brooks is. Anyway, he huffed and said, "Um, okay. Well, have a good night?", raised his eyebrow at me and walked away.

Yeah, so, that was what happened to me today.

This is the ol' hipster at the Green Tea kiosk.

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    omg. this is the funniest thing eva!
    baha
    moremoremore stories of angering hipsters!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE: I saw him at the mall last night while I was walking in to work, and he saw me, did a double take, heaved a big sigh, and smiled. Maybe he's not angry anymore?

    ReplyDelete